Office Coordinator/Project Manager
We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to oversee client onboarding and workflow management. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with great communication and project management skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Support other staff with various tasks related to client communications and project management
- Oversee and manage CRM & task management software
- Handle customer complaints and/or issues
- Proven experience as office coordinator and/or project manager or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Staff Accountant – 5 Yrs Tax Exp Required
We are looking for an experienced Tax Staff Accountant.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Individual & Corporate Federal & State tax returns
- Accounting/bookkeeping for business clients. Experience with QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online is required.
- Assist clients with tax questions and tax planning as needed
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with all team members and client
- Take ownership of engagements and provide exceptional service to clients by giving individual attention, responsiveness and commitment to understanding their goals and needs
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct
- At least 5 years of professional income tax preparation experience
- Strong accounting/bookkeeping knowledge and skills
- Detail oriented and well organized – be able to manage assigned work and complete in a timely manner
- Professional appearance and well versed in the tax laws and recent changes
Experience with Intuit Lacerte a PLUS!
* Salary negotiable
Job Type: Full-time